Yesterday was the 2017 PIO Conference (#PIOCON17) held in Columbus, Franklin County, Ohio.
- Returning the Surrvivors to Cleveland
- CJSavesCLE – planned public safety event capitalizing on social media
- The use of social media for live broadcast
- Joint Information Center at the 2016 Republican National Convention
- Tips/Tricks for government PIOs
- County workshop on crisis communications and planning
We had some great engagement from multiple agencies across Ohio.
Even ones that we regularly seee in NE Ohio….great to have their participation and networking
Special thanks to Franklin County Clerk of Courts Director of Communications Xenia Palus on providing this incredible opportunity to all Public Information Officers and Public Affairs Officers across the State of Ohio and FEMA Region-5.
Looking forward to the next PIO Conference!