This week is 2017 National Severe Weather Preparedness Week!
Foggy conditions pose a significant danger to motorists as well as pedestrians.
- Use headlights so you can see and be seen.
- Slow down.
- Give yourself more time for travel between locations.
- Allow yourself more distance for stopping.
- Fog could delay your airline travel plans so check your flight departures often.
- Double check your vehicle preparedness kit for supplies like food/water.
- Have a fully charged cell phone – just in case.
More safety tips to share all week for National Severe Weather Preparedness Week.