Safety tips? You bet!
Here’s some basic 4th of July Fireworks safety tips:
- Safety tip: Make sure fireworks are legal in your area before buying or using them.
- Safety tip: Keep a bucket of water or a garden hose handy in case of fire or other mishap.
- Safety tip: Never allow young children to play with or ignite fireworks.
- Safety tip: Always have an adult supervise fireworks activities.
- Safety tip: Sparklers burn at temperatures of about 2,000 degrees – hot enough to melt some metals.
Thanks @Readygov #FireworksSafety
Happy safe 4th of July week/weekend everyone!