To my fellow Americans….Happy 4th of July!!!
Cleveland, Ohio – 4th of July!
Here’s a few easy preparedness tips from the team at FEMA.
- Leave the fireworks to the pros.
- Keep children & pets at least 3 ft from grills & campfires.
- Drink plenty of water – even if you don’t feel thirsty.
- Check in on friends, family, & neighbors who don’t air conditioning.
And for those who are stuck inside/have to work, here’s a few fun option for you.
Maybe NYC is better?
No? How about Chicago?
Well, whatever you do, just keep it real safe everyone.
Happiest birthday to the greatest country in the world. #USA
America the beautiful.
Stuck inside this New Years? Working?
Maybe this will brighten your shift a little.
Continue keeping your public safe and thank you for your dedication to your community.
Safety tips? You bet!
Here’s some basic 4th of July Fireworks safety tips:
- Safety tip: Make sure fireworks are legal in your area before buying or using them.
- Safety tip: Keep a bucket of water or a garden hose handy in case of fire or other mishap.
- Safety tip: Never allow young children to play with or ignite fireworks.
- Safety tip: Always have an adult supervise fireworks activities.
- Safety tip: Sparklers burn at temperatures of about 2,000 degrees – hot enough to melt some metals.
Thanks @Readygov #FireworksSafety
Happy safe 4th of July week/weekend everyone!