Lots of discussion around the speech from Benjamin Netanyahu today.
I mean, lots of ICS violations from the speech today.
1. Only the Incident Commander should brief his G&GSF.
2. LOFRs need to pay better attention to on site VIP visits and make sure it doesn’t disrupt Ops.
3. Other agency reps or SMEs should submit comms approval on messages through the LOFR. IC approval is a must.
4. IC and PSC should be primary on the SMART Objectives. TFs or STs or Single resources should not be weighing in on strategic direction.
5. Play here in your own sandbox. We got bigger national issues to worry about.
In case you needed a NIMS ICS-207 review