So I got a list that I have printed up for ready reference.
- Printed and ready, here’s my quick tips for my turkey frying.
- Defrost your MoFo Turkey!
- 3 minutes per pound.
- Maintain temp at 350.
- No mixing oils – only peanut oil!
- NOT on your deck. Seriously.
- Adults only!
- No beverages…none.
- If the oil begins to smoke, immediately turn the propane supply tank off and leave the pot uncovered to cool.
- No exposed skin – only turnout/bunker gear.
- And try not to set the house on fire.
(Although a gigantic fireball would be pretty cool)
MABAS Box alarm, reported working residential structure fire…
I better not screw this up.