October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month!
Here’s a few tips that could help you to enhance your Cyber protection:
- Don’t click on strange or funky links.
- Make sure your antivirus software is regularly updated.
- Only click on links that are from trusted sources.
- Download the latest updates/patches for your computer programs.
- Monitor and review your child’s online activity.
- Backup all your files regularly.
- DO NOT click or play weird computer games like Global Thermonuclear War
- And please DO NOT talk to computers named Joshua.
“How about a nice game of chess?”