In case you didn’t know, tomorrow is the eclipse. Are you in the full path of the eclipse?
Now, it is not magic or some kind of weird UFO thing or even Chemtrails, it’s science!
Here’s how tomorrow’s eclipse will work.
Now that you know how it works, we will now touch on safety.
If you look at the sun without special protective safety glasses, you will likely see this.
Soooooooo PLEASE wear approved safety glasses designed for th August 21, 2017 Solar Eclipse.
No glasses? Forgot? Didn’t think you needed them? Don’t worry, you are not alone. Here’s a DIY solution using an old cereal box.
I truly hope we don’t see a bump in eye emergency calls to 9-1-1.
Be safe peeps!
I see some strange things traveling this great country.
Major flamingo poop on our plane (kidding, it’s deicer)
But this one, might take the cake.
No photoshopping here, just the real deal.
Now my friends believed I faked it or found the picture online somewhere…
…now those friends owe me lunch now.
Happy Sunday folks.
October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month!
Here’s a few tips that could help you to enhance your Cyber protection:
- Don’t click on strange or funky links.
- Make sure your antivirus software is regularly updated.
- Only click on links that are from trusted sources.
- Download the latest updates/patches for your computer programs.
- Monitor and review your child’s online activity.
- Backup all your files regularly.
- DO NOT click or play weird computer games like Global Thermonuclear War
- And please DO NOT talk to computers named Joshua.
“How about a nice game of chess?”