This better not be your plan when the power goes out…
One of the main reasons why people evacuate from the safety of their home is because they have no power source. For 2015 National Preparedness Month, here’s a few tips you can use before the power goes out:
- Plan for batteries and other alternatives to meet your needs when the power goes out.
- Ensure you have extra compatible batteries for any device that can run on battery power (i.e., cell phones, portable phones, medical or assistive devices, radios).
- Consider purchasing hand-crank and solar-powered chargers.
- Consider extra USB port battery packs so you are able to charge various devices.
- Extra charging cables – and make sure they are over 5 ft long.
Because no one likes a dead cell phone or portable device right?
Don’t wait. Communicate. Make your emergency plan today.
Plug into knowledge…and get better prepared today.
Be powered and Ready by starting here!