So I was called out on the Cold Water Challenge by
1. Amanda Ball, Outreach Coordinator at MedFlight of Ohio
2. Mark Ramach, Retired Brook Park Fire Chief
3. Firefighter/Paramedic Andy Morales, Cleveland ARFF
4. Ken Ledford, Bedford Heights Fire Chief
Since Amanda was the first one to call me out, I have given her the nod to dump an entire cooler full of ice water on me.
Special thanks to Truck-2 on the assist.
So I’m calling out:
1. Erica Creech, Communications Manager of Cleveland Water
2. John O’Brien, Communications Specialist of Cuyahoga County Sheriffs
3. Gayle Celebreeze, Flight Nurse from University Hospitals MedEvac
4. Andrew Doyle, Firefighter Paramedic with Baltimore City Fire
You have 24-hours.